The church of Bjästa has been built in 1806-1807. It is located 10 miles from Örnsköldsvik. This painting is from the beginning of the 20th century and was offered to the church of Kopenholmen. But due to transport problem, it never arrives there. When the church of Nätra was renovated in 1990, some place was found to put this painting. It was installed in the Välsignelsen kapell.